using the fold-out screen to get this without lying prone on the floor
might be a Greenhouse Millipede (Oxidus gracilis) — a non-native arthropod
not sure what this is more specifically than Order
Looks like a Sweat Bee (Augochlora pura)
ailanthus webworm (Atteva aurea)
some sort of bee/wasp and an inchworm
first image taken with my Canon 80D camera body—totally random settings
If 𝐴 is an 𝑛 × 𝑛 matrix, then the following statements are logically equivalent:
- 𝐴 is an invertible matrix.
- 𝐴 is row equivalent to the 𝑛 × 𝑛 identity matrix.
- 𝐴 has 𝑛 pivot positions.
- The equation 𝐴𝐱 = 𝟎 has only the trivial solution.
- The columns of 𝐴 are linearly independent.
- The linear transformation 𝐱 ⟼ 𝐴𝐱 is one-to-one.
- The equation 𝐴𝐱 = 𝐛 has at least one solution for each 𝐛 in ℝ𝑛.
A Perl module I used to use to get text out of the library catalogue for use on the web.